73458Re: Alco PA

  • kelley wright
    Oct 11, 2013
      Spearhead Steel!
      For whatever reason, I cant even get a telephone land line connected!! It is frustrating, and I can just get on my Yahoo email using a stick.
      Yes I know there is the Sea Rails, and Hallmark and an old brass one from AZL, or I could get a fuzzy looking one made using RP,  and other stuff for a PA. This is not the point. Point is, we have great engines rolling out of the factories in Z, (I love the Mikes) but I was hoping that there would be another step forward, and perhaps even the Japanese would attempt to make them. Kind of a keep the momentum going sort of thing.

      GVSTATVS SIMILIS PVLLVS !
      Kelley Wright
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic