      Dom

      De : "kaiserwillieii0815@..." <kaiserwillieii0815@...>
      À : z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Mercredi 9 octobre 2013 20h11
      Objet : [Z_Scale] Alco PA

      Had to move lock, stock, and barrel accross Germany, but I am still alive. Anyways I  thought I would ask, why is there still no Alco engines in Z Figured someone would have come up with a PA by now, since I have been gone.Shapeways is nice, biut I figured the Japanese would have done it in a big way. CB&Q does not have them 8 but they had F-3s ;) )so they are not high on my list, but they sure would boost Z scale in the greater sense.

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic