      From: "kaiserwillieii0815@..." <kaiserwillieii0815@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 2:11 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Alco PA
      Had to move lock, stock, and barrel accross Germany, but I am still alive. Anyways I  thought I would ask, why is there still no Alco engines in Z Figured someone would have come up with a PA by now, since I have been gone.Shapeways is nice, biut I figured the Japanese would have done it in a big way. CB&Q does not have them 8 but they had F-3s ;) )so they are not high on my list, but they sure would boost Z scale in the greater sense.
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic