73434RE: shapeways? Re: [Z_Scale] Z scale news New Engine from Rokuhan EF66 to be released in Dec

  • themohican2003
    Oct 6, 2013

      Here is a Gp38 high nose shell for AZL. There additional variations in my shop as well as several car body designs.  http://shpws.me/oX1L

      ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I find it difficult to find other shells in scale Z from any 3D print designer. Does anyone have some links or tipps or hints to find producers of Z scale stuff made from 3D printers?

      Thomas

      Von meinem iPad gesendet