      From: BAZ <sjbazman49@...>
      To: "z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "<z_scale@yahoogroups.com>" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2013 10:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Micro-Trains GP-9

      If it is that dead slow, running it at the higher 9 volts is *very* stressful on the motor and will cause it to over heat. You can&apos;t feel a cordless motor&apos;s heat on the outside (of the shell) like an old Can or classic Permanent magnet motor.

      Jeff

      Sent &apos;from the road&apos;
      On Oct 2, 2013, at 8:24 PM, "Loren Snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      Try the movie line from Forrest Gump........ "Run Forrest  run"  Just let it run for a while in both directions.  If that doesn&apos;t work, then the issue is something else.  Try running it first for a while.  It should speed up.

      Loren