73370z scale convention for 2014 cancelled

  • garthah
    Sep 24, 2013
      Unfortunate turn of events for the Z scale community....

      "It’s with great disappointment that I share this news, but as the administration and owners of the NZSC, we have decided to cancel plans for the 2014 National Z Scale Convention that was schedule to be held in Kansas City, MO in May 2014. There are a number of factors that have ultimately led us to this decision. We will be communicating this more publicly on the convention website and by email to last year’s attendees very soon, but wanted to contact the core contributors to the previous conventions first.

      Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your participation in the previous two conventions.

      Best regards,
      Ben Thielemann

      NZSC Convention Coordinator

      MTL Marketing Director