73334Re: [Z_Scale] Mystery European Freight Car

  • Thomas Scheuzger
    Sep 3, 2013
      Looks to be Miba/Monk 0979: Marklin number 8661.009 basis:8661 issue:1996 "Gebr. Boehringer II (Gräu)"

      That's all I can find. Note it is Boehringer, not Moehringer. It's an advertising car of the 8661 series from 1996 - hard to find any more info, though there's this one that sold on eBay:

      http://tinyurl.com/lbtfylm

      and this one in G scale:

      http://www.reynaulds.com/products/Consignment/Gerbruder.aspx

      Tom