      From: BAZ <sjbazman49@...>
      To: "z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] New "Yahoo" WEB SOFTWARE IS GARBAGE

      Yahoo just cleared 1 billion dead email accounts and other accounts so there's a good probability that some of these groups had a page or folder or something that was like 10 years old and never been accessed so there's a possibility some things were lost that way. Marissa has mandated faster leaner simpler software unfortunately the recent it mail upgrade is pathetically slow doesn't work well with most of the Internet Explorer browsers etc. With most all upgrading to HTML5 for more universal viewing and language there's always going to be problems.

      I'll find out more about the groups issue from an insider.

      Jeff

      Sent 'from the road'