73281Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Hello from Switzerland

  • Reynard Wellman
    Aug 28, 2013
      Hello again J�rg,

      I understand about the HO (such a rich supply of products!).
      Your video Z scale photo-journeys of John Cubbin's superb
      dioramas are very enchanting to watch. Not only that, I have
      been very pleased to see the Micron Art "Long Pratt Bridge"
      and the "Box Girder Bridge" among the photos.

      John Cubbin and I collaborated in the design of abutments for both
      types of bridges. I find John's abutments unusually rich in details.
      In addition, Loren Snyder also created very fine "high river crossing
      abutments" for the Pratt bridges. Both makers have created the best
      Z scale plaster castings you will ever see!
      Naturally, I biased ;>)

      Good railroading in your HO ventures as well, a beautiful scale
      for those with a little more space!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com