73163Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan News

  • Alan Cox
    Aug 7, 2013
      On Tue, 6 Aug 2013 20:33:07 -0400
      Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

      > Ron you would be surprised. There is quite a lot of interest in Japanese locomotives and rolling stock here in the US. We have done very well selling Tenshodo steam locomotives and rolling stock. We also have done quite well with the Rokuhan diesels and are looking forward to the freight car releases which are being shipped to us this week.
      >
      > There are quite a few Z scaler who just love the scale and model it, no matter what the prototype!

      And those of us who are interested in the mechanisms, track, parts and of
      course increasingly companies like Hitachi are building trains for the
      rest of the world to their designs. The UK "Javelin" 140mph trains are
      for example based on the Hitachi 'A' train and 400 Shinkansen.

      Alan
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic