73147Re: NEW Z SCALE YARD SWITCHER

  • Garth
    Aug 4 12:02 PM
      first you need to go to the home page of this group on yahoo

      you might have to sign in

      once you reach the home page look in the list under Home on left side of screen for "Files and click on that.

      Once you reach the list of files go down the list to Power Max and click on that.

      Tthe starts with EMD and ends with pr.pdf click on that and it should download to your computer.

      depending on shat OS you are using you may have to find it in your download folder on your computer and click to open the file, but you also need to have the adobe PDF reader installed on you r computer and connected as an add on to tyour browser.

      if all fails go to searails.com and view it there.

      cheerz Garth