73145Re: NEW Z SCALE YARD SWITCHER

  • Garth
    Aug 4, 2013
      you navigate to this url the hom page on yahoo of this group

      then log in to yahoo
      then on left side you click on files
      then go done the list to power max and click on that

      when that page opens you will see a file name starting with emd and endingpr.pdf click on that and the file should download to your computer and then depending on you os you may have to go to your downloads to open it or it may open automatically if you have the adobe pdf reader installed and set up on your browser. other wise you can google searails and go the web site and look at it there.

      cheerz Garth