73047Re: Rokuhan Control and Turnout wires

  • mark2playz
    Jul 17, 2013
      I just cut a rectangular hole. Easy in foam. In a hard surface I cut a rectangular hole with a couple of adjacent 1/4" holes into a rectangular (doesn't have to be pretty) near the center of the track piece and a slot to the point I want the wire to pass through.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "gardenrails" <gardenrails@...> wrote:
      > I am in the process of laying out for track and turnouts. Those of you that are using the Rokuhan track and switches, do you cut the plug off the switch and fish the wire from the switch through a small hole in the bench work and splice the wire back together underneath or do you drill a rather large hole and leave the plug on? I am using the Rokuhan controllers so it is nice to be able to plug every thing directly into the controllers but the switch plugs are quite large and the plug for the power feed to the track is pretty large as well.
      > Mack
      > Greensboro, NC
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic