      From: Malcolm Kent Cleaveland <mcleavel@...>
      To: "Z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <Z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:03 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] RE: New Intermountain body style

      So that's one body style we need, although you don't really see many of them.

      I reiterate that the most commonly seen body style we're missing is 57' spine cars for pig trains since the 70s.

      On Monday, 15 July 2013, Thomas Cipelle wrote:

      Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 am (PDT) . Posted by:
      "thomas cipelle" thomasc600 <mailto:mailto:thomasc600%40yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20Intermountain%20body%20style>