73024Re: [Z_Scale] Today In History

  • Reynard Wellman
    Jul 13, 2013
      Hello FT. Dewey,

      I enjoy reading your postings concerning train problems,
      tragedies and also wonderful new RR developments. Here
      I am relating my own "train problems" that are causing
      a shipping delay of products to some of my customers:

      Over a week ago I had to order "color printer drums"
      for Micron Art instructions printing. The packages have
      been delayed by a "train derailment" in Ardmore Oklahoma
      but UPS has assured me that they will arrive by late this
      Monday night. My direct retail customers will not see any
      delay, however my dealers and distributors should expect
      at least a one week delay of their orders.

      Thank you,
      Reynard Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com