73008Re: [Z_Scale] Mikados To Release At NTS!

  • Robert Kluz
    Jul 12, 2013
      Yes, UP is coming! We showed a preproduction sample last year at the Z convention:

      There are 12 different road names in the first run. We will be making announcements as they are released. The plan is to release two a month. Note, no release schedule has been issued to dealers. We also have not shared the road names and list of road numbers. That is all to come at time of release.

      Okay back to test running!!!

      On Jul 12, 2013, at 7:38 AM, mark2playz <mark.markham@...> wrote:

      > Well, at least one retailer has already posted that a UP unit will be available soon.
      > Mark
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...> wrote:
      >> ...And UP?
      >> Dom