72989Showcase Miniatures "I" Type Truck Builder's Pack (2 per pack)

  • crf250x04
    Jul 7, 2013
      Something new we hope you like "I" Type Builder's Pack (2 per pack) This is simply two models in one package. It is for those of you who want to create something beyond our current Z offerings. It is meant to be outfitted much like you would outfit a truck cab & chassis from the commercial fleet truck dealer.
      We are really looking forward to being inspired by those of you who custom build some of your own service beds on these cab & chassis. http://www.showcaseminiatures.net/z-scale.html Last but not least Walter, Debbie and myself really appreciate the encouragement and support The Z scale community has sent our way.
      Thank You
      JoeW