      From: Brian K <odstalpha12@...>
      To: z_scale <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 11:51 pm
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Kato Controller

      I use a Railpower 1300 and just marked off where I got a reading of 9.0v
      when I had my multimeter on the track and it works fine. I would assume
      that the same practice can be used with the Kato controller. That being
      said, as Mark noted 9v is about all Z can handle from what I have seen and
      if you use this method you will need to be careful not to fry your engines.
      Just my $0.02.