72941Re: [Z_Scale]

  • Jonathon
    Jun 14, 2013
      On 06/14/2013 01:00 PM, Alan Cox wrote:

      > for such technology because the costs are heavily based on material
      > volume. Z is big enough the features are printable, small enough to be cheap, N likewise.

      This assumes that the 3D design plans will be easily obtain.
      It also assumes that the non-printable parts will be easily obtainable.

      > I mostly do N these days but a lot of my recent stock is stuff I designed and built from a mix of 3D print, cut vinyl, etching and other technologies. Much more fun than buying little boxes from shops.

      For the layout I'm working on, all of the rolling stock will have to be
      either scratch-built, or printed from 3D plans I create.

      jonathon
      --
      Email with a status of other than "junk", "bulk", or "list" is forwarded
      to Dave Null, unread.