72910Re: [Z_Scale] Continuing in Z (was Re: Getting Started in Z... New Starter Sets Available!)

  • Robert Kluz
    Jun 3, 2013
      Sorry I am not able to share sale numbers. But there were a good number made. AZL would have sold even more if we had not run out of the UP, CNs, BNSF, and UPs early on.

      The Z market is much larger than we give it credit. I think over 10,000 is not an unreasonable number. But many are just dabbling or experimenting in the scale. Also many are not active. But the market is growing.

      Yes, the Z market is very much open. There are a lot of good products out there and more are in the works.

      On Jun 2, 2013, at 10:31 AM, vincentgoudreault <vgoudreault@...> wrote:

      > Not wanting to get overly nosy and asking for what could be strategically sensitive business data, but how many units would that be?
      > I am asking because, should this info be available, it could incite other promoters to enter the field with new products. While some may be a bit uncomfortable at seeing a limited size pie divided though harsh competitions, the fact remains that there are enough prototypes that have not yet been modeled in Z that several more ventures could be launched that would not directly compete with an alternate rendition of an already available specific model.
      > How big a market do we Z-heads, either on this forum or off it, represent?
      > CBVG

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan