72866Re: My nest new layout

  • Jeff
    May 20, 2013
      Rob -
      Thanks for clarifying. Just trying to decide when to buy my GP30(s) & GP38(s) - now, or wait until the DCC option is available. And yes, Don does fantastic work DCCing. He's already done 5 locos for me (three with ditch lights), and another four are being done.

      Jeff T

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

      > Jeff,
      >
      > AZL will be offering all existing GP30 and GP38 locomotives, as well as upcoming releases such as the new run of GP7s with DCC boards. We will not be offering this as a service for already purchased locomotive. For that, I recommend Don Fedjur. Don does amazing work with AZL and DCC and can take care of all of those needs.
      >
      > Rob
      >

      > On May 18, 2013, at 5:47 PM, Jeff <jthompson178@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Rob -
      > > Does this mean additional series GP30 or GP38 locos will come up for sale with the option of DCC installed (including the ones already offered, like SF), or you can get DCC installed on an existing series GP30 or GP38 loco you have already purchased?
      > >
      > > Jeff T

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic