72832Re: [Z_Scale] My nest new layout

  • John D. Duino
    May 15, 2013
      The little ramps are great, but I find for most rolling stock it's easier to do it by touch. I hold the trucks straight 'pinching' over the top of the car, then I can feel the rails and ties with my fingertips. Then you can confirm they are good once you start rolling and you can back off a bit. Eyesight barely enters in to the process, especially the close-up <6" variety.