      From: johng800 <johng800@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:25 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] My nest new layout

      Hello to the group:

        I am going to be starting my next layout in about three months and am uncertain if I will build in z or n. I would love to hear some pro and cons if any one has information to share. Size is of course the obvious one and will play an important factor but one of my concerns is putting cars and locomotives on the track when they are that small.

          Love to hear what ever you think on both sides of the coin

      John