      From: dlhort1955 <dlhort1955@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, May 12, 2013 9:28:18 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Marklin 0-6-0 engine gears - can they be bought without
      wheels

      We run the little 0-6-0 engine in cigar box layouts. In order to make the circle
      you have to remove the middle axle. The result is that only the rear axle is
      powered and the front axle is in essence a dummy. If I could purchase the center
      axle with just a gear and no wheels, then I could power the front axle as well.
      Are these available anywhere or do I need to find a jeweler that can remove the
      wheels or cut the wheels off the axle?

      Thank you for your help.

      dave