72806Marklin 0-6-0 engine gears - can they be bought without wheels

  • dlhort1955
    May 12, 2013
      We run the little 0-6-0 engine in cigar box layouts. In order to make the circle you have to remove the middle axle. The result is that only the rear axle is powered and the front axle is in essence a dummy. If I could purchase the center axle with just a gear and no wheels, then I could power the front axle as well. Are these available anywhere or do I need to find a jeweler that can remove the wheels or cut the wheels off the axle?

      Thank you for your help.

      dave
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic