72797Re: [Z_Scale] InterMountain Cylindrical Hoppers

  • Robert Kluz
    May 8, 2013
      I talked with InterMountain today. They are getting ready to release the next series of these cars. There will be 18 new road names released. This includes 8 trough hatch cars and 10 round hatch cars. I am expecting official announcements next week.

      We will be getting a shipment of them and will have them on Ztrack Center once they are released. They all be first come first served. Other dealers are taking pre-reservations. This includes Norm who started the thread.

      Also, we still have a few cars from the first run still available.

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/intermountain-hopper

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line