72793Re: [Z_Scale] InterMountain Cylindrical Hoppers

  • Don Fedjur
    May 8, 2013
      Norm,

      Those Intermountain releases are starting to be confusing.................probably because all we do is wait and wait and wait.

      Besides my July 2012 order to you for the 2nd release..................(48 cars)

      .............looks like there was some added or just maybe I did not order these others.

      Add these to my 7/12 original list; (+30 cars)

      [IMR 85211] Toronto Hamilton & Buffalo
      [IMR 85214] Canpotex
      [IMR 85215] Trona
      [IMR 85218] Potash - Gray
      [IMR 85230] CP Rail

      Don Fedjur
      7766 Anillo Way
      Carlsbad, CA 92009

      office; 760-942-6140
      fax; 760-942-6180
      mobile; 760-861-5161
      e-mail; donfedjur@...

      IMPORTANT: If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address! It is a courtesy to all of us who may not wish to have their EMAIL ADDRESSES sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent SPAMMERS from mining addresses and viruses.