72779Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL EMD F59PHI PRICE REDUCTION

  • FT. Dewey
    May 4, 2013
      "you would too if it was up to you"

      "You would cry too if it happened to you. "

      Runs 2:32

       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PXIui8sa2U

      DEWEY (Picking at nits)

      _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o`

      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 1:29 PM

      That's as good an explanation as any I suppose. Bottom line will still be,
      It's my choo choos and if you don't like it go take up knitting" :o)
      Loren