72763Re: [Z_Scale] Rob Allbritton Gotthard modules

  • Robert Kluz
    May 1, 2013
      We ran an article on Rob's original Gotthard layout in the May/June 2002 issue of Ztrack. We still have back issues available´┐Ż and 1/2 off! Here is the link:

      http://www.ztrack.com/issues/issues_02.html

      Rob

      On Apr 30, 2013, at 10:51 PM, "dlhort1955" <dlhort1955@...> wrote:

      > I haven't seen these since 2005, but I was wondering if there are some good pictures or the original layout - not the big one. I would like to make some of the mountains like Rob did, but never could find out how he did them. How they were constructed and how they were finished with that neat white top.
      >
      > Thought I would say hello to Randy and Kez, too.

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      Distributor American Z Line
      Authorized MTL, Full Throttle, Rokuhan
      and Tenshodo dealer