72722Re: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan Control and Turnouts work good

  • Gardenrails
    Apr 24, 2013
      Thanks for the information. I only have MT locos at this point. Hoping to run two double headed trains at a time on each of the 3 loops. Looks like I will need 3 of these RC001'S. Looks like Klein has the best price on these.

      Sent from my iPhone