      From: gardenrails <gardenrails@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:26 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Rokuhan Control and Turnouts

      Does anyone on the group have experience with the ROK-RC-01 transformer?

      I am planning a layout that would allow me to run up to (6) trains at once and most of those would be double headed so what are the limitations of this transformer. There will be (3) loops so I assume I need (3) seperate transformers, (1) for each loop would probably be the most pratical.

      Also, I also know from what I have been reading that I can control (2) pairs of turnouts with this transformer and then snap only more switches to the end of the transformer but is there a limit of how many of these ROK-C002 switches that can be added?

      Mack