72698Re: [Z_Scale] Marklin Hardend Oil Syndrome

  • Edward Scullin
    Apr 23, 2013
      Does it work on motors also? I went to Zscale.org and found out how to take the gears off. I got them cleaned, but the motors were frozen. I as able to free one up using alcohol. The other one can be turned by hand (on the gears), but is still too tight to run off a 9 volt battery.
      Ed Scullin
      707 South Battery Drive
      Roanoke VA
      24019-4380