72682Re: [Z_Scale] Sad news from Switzerland

  • Thomas Habrik
    Apr 17, 2013
      This is extremely sad and really unexpected!

      I just had an email conversation about some new versions of Z locos with him a couple of days ago. I never thought about a thing like this.

      All our feelings are with his relatives. I wish them all the best and a lot of energy to come over this hard time.

      Von meinem iPad gesendet