      From: mark2playz <mark.markham@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 8, 2013 2:44 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Track crossing question

      Eddie,
      I've re-posted you image with notes for VERY basic electrical wiring:
      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/5BtjUf9l_FNTYSrrpfzvrBR96WPmnKXWC_gTIB0w_7jIFEw5pBQazIqlYjX5Obhzz0_Sgpi0URYeUzkhcg8ERSv99IDLUL2Y_HWbWn9C3HG6p1PUDNmnkg/Marklin_81865_set_2_loops_layout%20elec.jpg

      There's a lot of ways of doing this, including adding the Marklin track swicthes to make the operation automatic to auto-sensing reversing circuits.

      For a quick interesting layout I've always liked a figure-eight folded over at the crossing (either over/under or the 13-degree track).

      Mark