72646Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Re: APRIL AZL Releases Part 1

  • jonathon
    Apr 6, 2013
      On 04/06/2013 01:55 AM, BAZ wrote:
      > If its *any* steam, it's going on the layout ! We all know we are never going to get the right era, road number, detail or . . .

      True, but US$2K is a bit steep for something that is going to be torn
      apart, and rebuilt to more accurately represent the whyte notation, era,
      road number, and detail.

      jonathon
      --
      Email with a precedence of other than "junk", "bulk", or "list" is
      automatically forwarded to Dave Null. Those emails will never be seen by me.