72641Re: Marklin vs Micro Train coupler.

  • mark2playz
    Apr 5 10:59 PM
      Eddie,
      There isn't much to add to Garth's post, but two thoughts. Zelatory makes adapter plates for some Marklin cars that convert to non-Marklin trucks and coupler. I've used them for the tender and tank cars and have been happy with the results: gives you the proper truck placement and allows you to use more prototypical trucks.
      You might want to consider buying or building a transition car: a car with an MTL coupler on one end and Marklin on the other.
      BTW if you still want to do the crossing layout you posted, I figured out how to do the wiring.

      Hope this hells,
      Mark