726Re: Locomotive current demands

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Dec 31, 1999
      Hi Bill,

      I'll be able to give you a reading on a MT F7, actually, 4 F7's, shortly as
      I just finished installing a DC Voltmeter and Ampmeter in an enclosure for
      the VEC controls. Normally I wouldn't have bothered but it is the last
      requirement for the Electrical certificate.

      My F7s can easily be considered well run in and probably in need of some
      cleaning.

      Wheel slip is my choice for the point of measurement.

      I'll be in touch in the next couple of days with the results.

      CheerZ,
      Jeffrey MacHan
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic