72584Track crossing question

  • mark2playz
    Mar 30, 2013
      Eddie,
      Welcome to Z. Here's some thoughts on you track crossing question.

      If you consider a clearance for an over/under crossing is 1 1/4" you could consider a 4% grade, you could do the grade in about 32".

      The 90-degree crossing is unique to Rokuhan. You should be able to connect the Marklin track to the Rokuhan crossing using the Rokuhan A014 track adapter.

      Hope this helps,
      Mark