72514Plattling Yard Germany?

  • gwhackman
    Mar 23, 2013
      I don't know who keeps tabs on the activities at the Plattling Yard. Maybe someone could give me some info. There appears to be a color scheme [sp] update on the traction/railbus units I normally see coming and going in the yard. Normally they appear to be a green/orange/white combination. Over the last few weeks I have seen two units in combination with White/blue/and I thought red but the one that is currently parked for the weekend. Tt is closer to an orange. Also the top of the roof appears to be different then the older units I see in service. Can anyone shed some light on this? Is this a new DB color scheme, or a Special one time run? Thanks. Terry in New Hampshire.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic