      De: Alan Cox <alan@...>
      Objet: Re: [Z_Scale] Track work - a lighter side
      À: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: sculline@...
      Date: Dimanche 10 mars 2013, 18h28

      On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:12:32 -0700 (PDT)
      Edward Scullin <sculline@...> wrote:

      > I wonder how many trains per year use this track.  Can't be too many

      Or the traffic is seasonal. The trackwork itself doesn't look too bad
      given the amount of sway and the speed of movement. Railway tracks are
      also very forgiving at low speed.

      The subsidence showing here is much more alarming 8) wouldn't want to
      take that with doublestacks 8)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=YYHUTbyPUS0

      part of it got shutdown and some of it was only normally used for storage
      of old wagons which may explain the vegetation depending upon where the
      video was shot.

      It got bought out end of last year by Pioneer who plan to do something
      about a couple of sections still in use

      Alan