72444Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Correcting Parents - wasTable top modules...

  • Don Avila
    Mar 8, 2013
      Nathan

      I'm not sure if you have had a layout at a show -- BUT
      Please don't touch
      Do NOT touch
      Keep your hands off
      Don't you understand English
      Dang it, do we have to call the cops
      ....and these comments are addressed to the adults -- this is what we are
      talking about. Little kids point, and sometimes they overshoot -- and you
      get a few cars dumped over. It is a pain to set them back up in a working
      show, but that is not our main complaint. It is the adult who thinks they
      are a hot ticket and can do anything they want that cause 95% of the
      problems. Adults who have a large liquid soppy drink while holding the cup
      at arms length and over the layout. Wet liquid dumped on the layout is not
      just causing a little problem. They cause serious damage -- and as soon as
      it happens they take off. I have never seen one ask if they can pay for
      their EXPENSIVE damage. Believe me that is not what the exhibitioner is
      expecting.

      ...don

      --
      *...don a * * **- Northern Ohio, USA*