72435Re: [Z_Scale] Correcting Parents - wasTable top modules...

  • Don Avila
    Mar 8, 2013
      That does NOT work in LA. Ask Garth or Mr Dave or Mrs Dave. We had an
      ADULT screw up a kids toy and her argument was since it is out for the
      public to see it is O.K. for the public to touch. I thought Mrs Dave George,
      who is a licensed gun totter, was going to try it out.

      ...d