72433Correcting Parents - wasTable top modules...

  • Ken
    Mar 8, 2013
      I have occasionally had the same urge. It is probably more effective, not to say legal, to make a scene and embarrass or humiliate parent - for example say loudly "Why haven't you taught him/her how to behave?" or some such. Lousy PR but they will not forget (and maybe never forgive) the experience. Sometimes the tongue can wound deeper than a sword.

      Ken Armstrong
      Irmo, SC

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "FT. Dewey" <kc5uci_2@...> wrote:

      > "I still say the parent should be whooped up side the head. "
      >
      > I agree. With a baseball bat.I was just pointing out the possible legal consequences.
      > DEWEY

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic