72427Re: [Z_Scale] .Table top modules...

  • Loren Snyder
    Mar 6, 2013
      Dewey,

      Years ago when Bill Kronenberger was still alive he told me of one lady who
      picked up a structure off his layout surface and said to her child....."see,
      it isn't glued down" Then she placed the building back on the layout in a
      different position than how it faced originally and walked off. Bill came
      close to going to prison that day for what he wanted to do to that lady. He
      told me he was speechless.

      I still say the parent should be whooped up side the head. It is amazing
      some kids grow up to be decent citizens after the way they are not raised.

      The subject of rope barriers, signs, Plexiglass protective guards, even
      cattle prods, to control the masses has been discussed several times before.
      I guess the problem of touching and jarring will always be with display
      folks.

      It's the nature of the business, again...(sigh.)

      Loren