      From: Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 6:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] .Table top modules...

      Yes they can Dave.

      With SOZ, we went to a little trouble of making short legs and also add ons
      that can be attached to the shorter version to join with our taller, (50")
      ZBT brothers and sisters when we show with other groups.

      Like you Dave, we like to show at the lower level as it makes it much more
      enjoyable for the Munchkin's and the tall oaks.  And for the 'other' larger
      scale boys, they can truly 'look down' on our Z and we don't feel the least
      bit offended.

      About the only down size to all this height issue, (yes, down size is a pun)
      is the fact that tiny tots do on occasion like to grab the sides of the
      modules and inadvertently create a magnitude 10 earthquake.  They even do
      that when they are in the arms of their parents when the taller legs are
      used.

      You see, the real issue is that some parents just have no common sense to
      train their children not to touch things that aren't theirs.  It's always
      the parents fault.  I say slap the parent and train the child.

      Loren