      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: ljsnyder@...
      Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 22:49:42 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Re: .Table top modules...

      Ron,

      I just measured a module height at 38". We had no particular reason to
      establish that height, we just liked the looks of it. 38" is still a bit
      high for the very little ones, but much lower might invite just too many
      little hands. Some groups, (not Z), have put rope barriers up to keep folks
      back about a foot or so, but we don't like to present any barrier to the
      viewing public. True, we are taking a bit of a chance for wandering hands,
      but thus far no disasters.