72360Re: [Z_Scale] Re: First look at Arduino-based throttle

  • BAZ
    Feb 27, 2013
      Thx for summary. Clean and more likely re-lubrication with modern lines should help but brushes or more likely commutator gaps could be the issue. Just 2 sets of feeders should *more* than enough for this small layout.

      Sent 'from the road'