      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      Jeff Faust
      Sent: 27 February 2013 00:25
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] First look at Arduino-based throttle

      I got enough of the components soldered together to give my Arduino Z
      scale throttle a test:

      http://youtu.be/H_LSWmtni3k

      Still to come: a couple of structure lighting circuits added to the board,
      a custom-fabbed front panel (here you see a paper proof of it), and
      installation in the front fascia of the finished layout. I plan to post full
      details when the project is finished.

      --Jeff