72292Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Marklin F7 Spares Issue - wheel set (treibradsatz) part number?

  • Kevin Brady
    Feb 23 9:48 AM
      Hi Frank,all,

      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:52 PM, zscalehobo <zscalehobo@...> wrote:

      **

      > Yes, what I am doing for this customer is removing all the gunk, dust,
      > debris, chunks of "stuff" that are keeping the loks from moving. They are
      > running great, except for this ugly visual on the wheelset on his shiny
      > silver "Burlington" F7. Nice looking lok.<
      >
      > Sounds about right! :-)

      > *************
      > Frank zhobo said
      > Yeah, the number/letter combinations are not working and Lokshop has been
      > unable to help me as of yet.
      > *************

      Mother changed the numbers so even a dealesr has to update the data bank!

      > Frank zhobo said
      > Thanks! Still trying to find the parts at Lokshop. Lokdoctor had radsatz
      > (wheelsets), but not triebradsatz (wheelsets with gears).

      Anytime !I do not know if this will be an an interest to the group but feel
      free to email me if you want talk it over.Doing that old BR 103(
      DB,electric lok) taught me a lot!

      Best,Kev