72284Re: [Z_Scale] Diesel Locomotive Service Facility

  • Reynard Wellman
    Feb 22, 2013
      Hi Jeff,
      Yeah, even as I was copying this stuff
      over for a reply, I knew it did not answer your real question
      but I sent it anyway just for grins ;>)

      The height from foundation (i.e. sitting on my granite surface table)
      to the tippy-top of the sand towers is 2.5775 �.010 inches
      or 65.47 mm as measured using a Mitutoyo
      Absolute Digimatic caliper.

      You should add at least .500" or 12.70 mm to that
      just to make sure you don't bang it on the bottom
      of your overhead stacked modules.

      Hope that answers your real question.
      Sometimes making jokes gets me trouble...

      As for N scale - I have no idea yet as I have not
      yet decided on making it for that scale (market verses price
      verses manufacturing costs plus advertising).
      However, more N requests are welcome and will definitely
      effect the outcome...

      warm regardZ,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com